Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

does anyone do the box breaks from e-bay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I love doing these. Sure I win some and loose some but in the end i get a lot of Phillies cards. Does anyone else do these?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I've done a couple buying the Rockies: National Treasures and Topps Triple Threads. I think both times I was traveling and knew I would be bored in a hotel room while my kids were sleeping when the box was busted, and it is a cheap buy in when you have a smaller market team like mine. It can be a fun vicarious break. Got an auto on one but fully prepared to get nothing on either.

What I don't get is people paying to have someone break a whole box or case for them on camera, but hey I'm an old schooler. I would never buy into these new repacks, either.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
For team collectors like you, they're perfect. You can get some great prices on some teams. But please be careful. The interwebs are full of warning cases. It seems to have gotten better lately but still caution is needed.

And I'd still go with [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] for team breaks...

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
For team collectors like you, they're perfect. You can get some great prices on some teams. But please be careful. The interwebs are full of warning cases. It seems to have gotten better lately but still caution is needed.

And I'd still go with [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] for team breaks...

Yea. There are only a few people I use because i delt with them before and all went well. So All in cards does breaks?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I've done a couple buying the Rockies: National Treasures and Topps Triple Threads. I think both times I was traveling and knew I would be bored in a hotel room while my kids were sleeping when the box was busted, and it is a cheap buy in when you have a smaller market team like mine. It can be a fun vicarious break. Got an auto on one but fully prepared to get nothing on either.

What I don't get is people paying to have someone break a whole box or case for them on camera, but hey I'm an old schooler. I would never buy into these new repacks, either.

are you saying someone would get a box or case and have the other person crack it for them? If so why???? I LOVE to rip!

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
are you saying someone would get a box or case and have the other person crack it for them? If so why???? I LOVE to rip!

Chri5784 from CardsInfinity comes to mind. He has done a jillion on youtube and seems legit, Ruth autos have been pulled and whatnot. He sometimes would open them with a sword which was funny as sh*t. I haven't watched him in a while but its a good way to judge a product.

The main edge of going with him to open is a lot of eyes are on your break so you can flip things fast.

Members online

Latest posts