Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<< FCB Daily Morning Thread for Sat. June 27th 2015 >>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
<<<<<< FCB Daily Morning Thread for Sat. June 27th 2015 >>>>>>

Morning all!

Supposed to absolutely pour all thru the Mid-Atlantic all day. But nicer tomorrow then cooler temps all week...

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, getting ready to go to my baby sisters HS graduation

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I guess most know what a child's toy sounds like when battery is about gone . Family comes home last night and sounds like one in fireplace insert . So I open doors and dig in ashes while still hearing this sound . Find nothing at first then I see some kind of bird in frame of insert .
Calling for rain most of today here = doubt I set up at stadium $##%^^&*&(

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I'd be more worried about the chance of big lizards, crocs or snakes...:eek:

The lizards aren't that bad. We had an alligator on the 6th hole of the base golf course. There was a sign that said if the ball goes in the water hazard, it now belongs to the gator. I have a hoe and a shovel to handle the snakes. We've been in this house for 7 years and I've only killed 6 snakes. Only one of those was poisonous, thank goodness.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I guess most know what a child's toy sounds like when battery is about gone . Family comes home last night and sounds like one in fireplace insert . So I open doors and dig in ashes while still hearing this sound . Find nothing at first then I see some kind of bird in frame of insert .
Calling for rain most of today here = doubt I set up at stadium $##%^^&*&(
Even with a thousand games, dolls and crafts to choose from, my customer at the toy store still couldn’t find a thing for her grandson.
"Maybe a video or something educational?" I asked.
"No, that’s not it," she said.
We wandered the aisles until something caught her eye: a laser gun with flashing lights and 15 different high-pitched sounds.
"This is perfect," she said, beaming. "My daughter-in-law will hate it."

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'........................

A father buys a lie detecting robot that slaps a person when he lies. He decides to test it out on his son at supper. “Where were you last night?” “I was at the library.” The robot slaps the son. “Okay, I was at a friend’s house.” “Doing what?” asks the father. “Watching a movie, Toy Story.” The robot slaps the son. “Okay, it was ****!” cries the son. The father yells, “What? When I was your age, I didn't know what **** was!” The robot slaps the father. The mother laughs and says, “He certainly is your son!” The robot slaps the mother.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
saw one of theses at work yesterday
Silk Moths of New England
cecropia%20moth%20to%20send.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning all. Completed the umpiring for softball last night, so I'll start having some free time to go to ball games.
Rainy today, but plan on going to Salem tomorrow to try to get some Frederick Keys autos.
DANNY

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! It had been a very busy week. Took the whole week off to catch up on yard work as we finally gutted the unkempt forest we had in our backyard (we live in a green belt). Also worked on sleep training with Milo which he finally slept more than two hours in a row the last two nights.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Spent last night cleaning out a closet and found a couple of boxes I had forgotten about, so working on thinning what I found.

Any interest in a 2012 Leaf Cut Doug Jones. Posted in forum.

Members online