Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@Monday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Man, I am not gonna miss these overnight doubles one bit.

Looks like great weather around here all week and the Carnival is in town too. Little one is pumped!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Monday coffee

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Had to squeeze in two days of baseball tourney in to one day because of the weather. We all had a great time and probably might squeeze it in to one day next year as well.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Anyone else getting repeated customer survey emails from PayPal? They look legit, addressed to me specifically and not "Dear PayPal User." I've received 3 or 4 in the past month but I delete them because it asks me to follow a link to do the survey.
1435583036446.jpg

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Glad it's supposed to be a short week but I would not be surprised if we were asked to work Friday due to this weekend being the 4th

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Great weekend. My son Cooper's little league team won their division's end-of-season tournament. Told him I'd make him a baseball card to remember his team and great season!

Front:
cooper_baseballcard_small.jpg

Back:
cooper_baseballcard2_small.jpg

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon. A hot one at work today. Supposed to climb over 90 most of the week. Had a headstone that did not want to cooperate this morning so we went to lunch late. Getting done with lunch at 2:30 should help this afternoon. Boss bought me lunch today as well. He couldn't leave so he asked if somebody would stop and get him something so I volunteered to do it

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon all.
Great card brad! Congrats to your son and the team.

9 1/2 hours today and it looks like I may go in at 4am to get a 2 hr jump on another container. Lame-o

Thinking of getting my immortal signatures slabbed. Not crazy about sending them out of my hands though

Members online

Latest posts