Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Always wanted it... finally bought it... beautiful!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I've wanted this rookie card for 30 years but it just never found it's way into my collection. Finally pulled the trigger on this underrated (and HOF caliber) player and it arrived today. Absolutely beautiful in person and I couldn't be happier. Didn't care about the grade just thought it had great eye appeal. Scan has some "snow" on it but it looks better in person.

boyer_zpsntnsvvte.jpg

boyer%20back_zpspl3kbcj4.jpg

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Great card! Nothing wrong with a 5, I think it's a weak grade for the card though, looks incredibly sharp

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Incredibly underrated player who gets no hobby love. Very nice card of a player that should have received much more recognition than he did.

He came from a baseball family that produced three solid Major League ball players and from what I have read, one more who could have been a star. His brother Clete was a solid third baseman for the Yankees and his brother Cloyd was a decent pitcher for the Cardinals.

Very nice pick up and just another example of buying the card not the grade.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Nice card! ....that sentence sounds like something from prisoner of war movie...stag 17 with William Holden. Best regards, David

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts