Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
So yesterday on ebay a Matt Holliday penny relic card from 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen sold and of course my phone decided to not get service the last 3 minutes of the auction so i didn't get my bid in. If anyone knows that person that won it can you please send them my way i would be happy to pay them double of what he won it for. Thanks Dan

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
He is telling you to use a sniping service. They are cheap/free and extremely reliable.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Your best bet will probably be waiting a few days, then contacting seller, explaining how you are really trying to land the card, and asking if they would share the buyer's email with you. Have to do it delicately so the seller doesn't think your trying to scam someone. It might not work but it's worth a shot. Used to be so much easier when you could see who left feedback.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Thanks gc i did ask the seller if he could let the buyer know i was interested and he said he contacted him for me. I guess the buyer wants to keep it for his pc so i might be sol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts