Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Trade Has To Happen, Right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlueCollector

Dec 16, 2009
Kentucky
This is my gut feeling. I don't see it happening in-season, but this seems like an off-season Mike Rizzo move.

Yasiel Puig For Stephen Strasburg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hearing Puig and two more Cueto in Cincinnati so Puig is on the trade block for sure, just where he ends up at is the big mystery.

Fordman

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Puig out the door? Yes, please. I'm done defending that dude and his immaturity. If he becomes a beast elsewhere, so be it. Right now he's too much of a distraction and too undisciplined at the plate.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Puig out the door? Yes, please. I'm done defending that dude and his immaturity. If he becomes a beast elsewhere, so be it. Right now he's too much of a distraction and too undisciplined at the plate.

I've thought from his debut that it was laughable for anyone, anywhere to defend his antics.

But I was just called an a-hole for saying.

Glad to see Dodger fans are coming around to realizing what I've known all along. Yasiel Puig is a ponce.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Sam, I was willing to forgive his antics and immaturity for the first year and a half of his career. Of course he wasn't going to be as polished as a guy that has been brought up in the U.S., Dominican or Venezuelan systems. He's young, he's flamboyant, etc. I was willing to look past those things and hope that he'd benefit from the presence of solid teammates. But he's still too damn careless in most phases of his game. He still can't lay off the hard breaking stuff with two strikes, he can't catch up to the fastball with the regularity demanded of such a gifted talent, he still wants to take risks on the base paths and still wants to flash his arm in the wrong situations.

I would have though that getting rid of Hanley would have helped guys like Uribe (still wish he was there) and AGon pump good things into his head. It hasn't helped, so I'm done.

Members online

Latest posts