Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ginter Busters, I need this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I cannot believe I'm actively searching this out, I don't know why Topps even produced this, but I'm looking for a 2015 Allen and Ginter 10th anniversary Brandon (freaking) Wood. I don't know how many variations of this thing there are. I saw one pop up on eBay and immediately cursed myself for even searching new Brandon Wood stuff. I'm still looking for his 2006 Bowman Chrome Super which I've never seen

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
At the very least, there's going to be a full-sized buyback and a Framed mini buyback. There may be Framed buybacks of the mini parallels as well; I did see a few Framed Black Border Mini buybacks here and there. I'm actually excited about these buybacks; it gives me tons of new cards to search for. If anyone gets any Troy Glaus Buybacks, I am interested (except the 2008 full size, already picked that one up).

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
At the very least, there's going to be a full-sized buyback and a Framed mini buyback. There may be Framed buybacks of the mini parallels as well; I did see a few Framed Black Border Mini buybacks here and there. I'm actually excited about these buybacks; it gives me tons of new cards to search for. If anyone gets any Troy Glaus Buybacks, I am interested (except the 2008 full size, already picked that one up).

Thanks for the info!!!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Well I just grabbed 2 Sizemores, and there are 3 more on ebay I can see. Hopefully more will pop up but not in the big lots people are selling.

Has it been determined if they did one of each card? And only one of each?

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I cannot believe I'm actively searching this out, I don't know why Topps even produced this, but I'm looking for a 2015 Allen and Ginter 10th anniversary Brandon (freaking) Wood. I don't know how many variations of this thing there are. I saw one pop up on eBay and immediately cursed myself for even searching new Brandon Wood stuff. I'm still looking for his 2006 Bowman Chrome Super which I've never seen

After reading, I had to check. Yup, I'm in the same boat as there are Jeff Clement buybacks as well. Now for the disturbing add on. There are Jeff Clement buybacks of both his 2008 and 2009 A&G cards.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
After reading, I had to check. Yup, I'm in the same boat as there are Jeff Clement buybacks as well. Now for the disturbing add on. There are Jeff Clement buybacks of both his 2008 and 2009 A&G cards.

I think we both need to seek professional help

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Well I just grabbed 2 Sizemores, and there are 3 more on ebay I can see. Hopefully more will pop up but not in the big lots people are selling.

Has it been determined if they did one of each card? And only one of each?

I have seen 2 copies of the 2008 base Troy Glaus buyback, so there's at least two of each card.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that each card was done in the same print run, this is Topps after all

It's up to 3 copies now of the 2008 Glaus, but you are certainly correct. I would bet that Topps didn't make many 2008 Kershaw buybacks, or 2010 Poseys.

Members online