Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Saturday Morning!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning Dustin / all ,

Was asleep n woke up , maybe cuz' house is empty. Anyway hope everyone has a good weekend

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning Ryan

So apparently the 2014 Panini 75th HOF printing plates have been inserted in the 2015 Panini Cooperstown product.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all!
Living in Fla, we get visitors quite often.
Today, my niece, her husband & two daughters will be arriving for a week long stay.
Should be a good time.:)

You just earned 12,473 respect points from me with this statement.:cool:

Hope you enjoy your visiting family as much as I enjoy those respect points lol!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
09-05-2009042343PM.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Sore from pokes at hospital , outside heat at a funeral , ninety minute ride - baseball game and ninety minute ride home . Now HUNGRY - still have coffee

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'..............

In a recent Round-table Discussion Group the question was asked of the Ministerial Panel, at what point does life begin.

The Baptist Preacher spoke first and said "At conception, of course!".

The Presbyterian Minister said "No, no, it's certainly begins at birth".

The Catholic Priest tried to buffer the obvious argument point and suggested "Perhaps you're both wrong, and it's a compromise in that the fetus is not functional with a heartbeat until the third month".

They had to prod the Jewish Rabbi for his answer, and he finally leaned forward to his mike and spoke softly "All of my friends here are wrong. Life begins when the last child leaves home, and the dog they left behind dies!!!".

Latest posts