Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"What's in your luggage" National edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Packing up the rolling luggage and setting out to Chicago.

So for no reason at all, tell us what you are packing if you're going.

These boxes hold hundreds of cheap game used (trading them in) and autos plus my COMC submission.
BONUS SIGHTING OF THE OFFICIAL FCB BALL!!1438133302023.jpg

Snacks for the trip (and yes those are Gerber puff rice, awesome for snacking!)1438133410773.jpg

Yeah I know, a Beckett. Like to have one for older inserts.
Vintage tuff stuff because I love old hobby stories (purely random that both covers are Chicago related)
And the Modern Baseball Card Investor book, should have finished it by now.1438133662810.jpg

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
depends on how much you plan on buying or how much you're taking with you to trade or sell. I always liked carrying a satchel.

We need a "list of things for first time attendees" thread.

Like I just read that they might not have internet service there? Would have been a disaster to not have access to my checklists. So I will print those out on Friday.

Also, hadn't even considered that I would need a bag for purchases. Makes sense, just didn't think about it.

Anything else that people should be aware of, or tips that might make the experience better?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I will have a small backpack with my pucks to get signed, the 16x20 Im getting finished off for a buddy and silver and blue sharpies.
I will have my cell for communicating with the few I am trying to help out with their wants list, I will have my iPod if I want to listen to some tunes in the auto lines, extra battery packs for charging the phone, maybe a donut or two from the Donut Vault to snack on later (knock on wood flight gets in timely, I will take the blue line from O'Hare to the Clark/Lake stop and get breakfast at the Vault and then head to Portillo's for a dog when they open at 10, back to Rosemont by 11) :-D
Other than that, not much else needed for me, as I will be window shopping for myself and shopping for others.

(NOTE: no internet service needed it you have a smart phone and a data plan)

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
cash.jpg

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Back pack with an empty 2 row box. A big brown BGS box and a small brown BGS box. Going to the national the 2 row box has a 600 count box of 140ish baseball jerseys and autos to give to BO unless a dealer buys them first. Phone charger, deodorant and my plane tickets. AND a big *** of cash that will get moved to my pocket before the show I'm sure.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
and just added a pen and notepad to keep track of some tables I might want to revisit and keep notes of what I spent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts