Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first post......I am a BMB transfer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
I finally located where everyone went after the BMB exodus. I never took the time to read any Beckett posts during the transformation of their crap site.
Let me know if anyone has any Santo cards they are wanting to part with.

Regards,
Nathan

mmorgan

Aug 11, 2008
CT
How could I forget that Santo collection. A truly amazing collection and a great player and person to choose.
Welcome!

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Welcome Home Nathan!

This is where the cool people hang out! :lol:

In all seriousness... The Beckett message boards were getting out of hand. It seemed like every simple post turned into a flame war over there. So far I have not seen that animosity over here. Seems we have a better class of collector so far. Oh yeah... the mods over here are far more reasonable. You don't have to live in fear of suspensions for offending sponsors or other board members. No Jack-Booted **** Mods makes for a much more enjoyable hobbiest environment.

Tom

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
tyweb1 said:
I finally located where everyone went after the BMB exodus. I never took the time to read any Beckett posts during the transformation of their crap site.
Let me know if anyone has any Santo cards they are wanting to part with.

Regards,
Nathan

...took you a while Nathan...... ;)

Is the BMB still active? Have not gone back in months.....

Welcome and sorry your guy did not make it past the Veteran's Committee again. Maybe next time!!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
tyweb1 said:
That was cool that it worked out that way. I am glad to see so many old friends on the boards.

JoshB. said:
Welcome. You are our 1500th member!

Your toaster and oven mitts are on the way!!!

Seriously though, i just found everyone a couple months ago too. The internet had really sucked after BMB went down and untill i found everyone over here :lol:

Members online

Latest posts