Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Tuesday Morning Thread (8-11)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I hope everyone has a good day. School starts here in a couple of weeks and we're looking at a full moon for that first week. :eek:

That Monday is also the day after Summer Slam...we'll all be sleepy! :)

1439291588915.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Wish I lived in the Philly area this weekend for all the wrestling going on there and in Brooklyn.

Morning all.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ICYMI:

**** this guy. My last message to him. I'm done.
----------------------------------------------------------
I've been in contact with you through multiple messages. That's not ignoring you. You expect me to give you more Kobe jersey cards that I don't have or refund you the $19.99 for the cards that you can't prove to me in any way were damaged because you "gave them" to the post office to have them deal with it. You chose to do that, not me. I would be more than happy to give you a refund upon return of the cards. Your story, to me, is unbelievable. I haven't believed a word of it from the start. I have reported you as a buyer to Ebay because I feel you are trying to scam me out of the $19.99 and get the Kobe cards that I believe are damage-free for nothing. Leave whatever feedback you wish. I did not screw you over in this situation. As far as I'm concerned, my conscience is clear.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas.

That's about the best way to can handle that, @indymanning I would've blown a gasket and told him where to shove what.

This guy just picked up a nice auto /100 for $25, from a fellow board member (on Facebook). This one is staying in the PC.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439293595.111989.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be heading to tonight's twins game. I'm pretty excited. It's the first game for my girlfriend in 4 years so I'm hoping she enjoys it.

A_Pharis

**** this guy. My last message to him. I'm done.
----------------------------------------------------------
I've been in contact with you through multiple messages. That's not ignoring you. You expect me to give you more Kobe jersey cards that I don't have or refund you the $19.99 for the cards that you can't prove to me in any way were damaged because you "gave them" to the post office to have them deal with it. You chose to do that, not me. I would be more than happy to give you a refund upon return of the cards. Your story, to me, is unbelievable. I haven't believed a word of it from the start. I have reported you as a buyer to Ebay because I feel you are trying to scam me out of the $19.99 and get the Kobe cards that I believe are damage-free for nothing. Leave whatever feedback you wish. I did not screw you over in this situation. As far as I'm concerned, my conscience is clear.

Right on.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Jury duty day. Currently sitting in a juror waiting room, seeing if I get called for jury selection. Guess there are three courtrooms here and one of them just announced they would have no juried cases today, so that leaves two court rooms. Only about 50 potential jurors here, so if there is a case, a good chance I get put on a jury.

Free Wi-Fi though. Can surf to my heart's content.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, the weather change between Arkansas and New York is kicking my @$$, I literally have been sneezing nonstop for the last 40 min.😷

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Sorting thru some stamps stuff I picked up for about $5, should get $40-50 for about eight items and just lot out rest for $10ish at yard sales...

Members online