Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Wednesday Morning Thread*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a blast at the twins game. It was an okay game until innings 7-9. Saw what I believe was first walk off hit at a game last night. It wasn't a home run, but it was still a great end to the game. I only got one autograph pregame, but it was a good one. Josh Hamilton signed a baseball on the sweet spot. It's in black, when I prefer blue, but I definitely won't complain. I was going to send one TTM to him, but now I won't have to

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Happy Hump Day

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Here is my Josh Hamilton signed baseball I got yesterday. Bummed that it's in black, but I'll take it.

Attachments

• 1439389218367.jpg
    1439389218367.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1439389233011.jpg
    1439389233011.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 9

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Here is my Josh Hamilton signed baseball I got yesterday. Bummed that it's in black, but I'll take it.

Looks pretty good to me! Similar to the one I have in my collection ;) I was going to text you and see how close to the outfield wall you were in left field and if you were anywhere close to the Andrus HR. Fun way to end the game though!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Looks pretty good to me! Similar to the one I have in my collection ;) I was going to text you and see how close to the outfield wall you were in left field and if you were anywhere close to the Andrus HR. Fun way to end the game though!

The andrus home run was almost right in line with our seats, but we were in the second row from the back. Seats weren't terrible though. Looking forward to going to night

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
The andrus home run was almost right in line with our seats, but we were in the second row from the back. Seats weren't terrible though. Looking forward to going to night

You'll have to let me know how tonight goes and if you are able to get anybody! I was thinking of getting a $5 SRO ticket but doing some car shopping today so may not have the energy to go again tonight.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
This freaking guy is still at it. Now saying I wouldn't give him a refund and saying how does he know I didn't send damaged cards because I didn't insure the package. This was a $19.99 transaction. My reply:
------------------------------------------------------
The feedback you left me was a lie. I was willing to refund your money upon return of the "damaged" cards. You chose not to return them. I didn't get to 3700+ 100% feedback rating by sending people damaged items. File a claim. I'll contact Ebay with the timeline of events and the multiple messages you sent trying to blackmail me into giving you more items in lieu of leaving negative feedback. Have a good day.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

Pretty cool that yesterday was the first time in MLB history that all 15 games were won by the home team.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

A_Pharis

This freaking guy is still at it. Now saying I wouldn't give him a refund and saying how does he know I didn't send damaged cards because I didn't insure the package. This was a $19.99 transaction. My reply:
The feedback you left me was a lie. I was willing to refund your money upon return of the "damaged" cards. You chose not to return them. I didn't get to 3700+ 100% feedback rating by sending people damaged items. File a claim. I'll contact Ebay with the timeline of events and the multiple messages you sent trying to blackmail me into giving you more items in lieu of leaving negative feedback. Have a good day.

Good for you. Eff' that guy.

A_Pharis

By the way - you can respond to his feedback to leave details for people looking at your feedback.

Members online

Latest posts