Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

usps sucks, especially when they are switching out postmen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
i call the usps manager-

*hi, you lost a package for me that is going to cost me a bit of money
^he states, well we are sorry we will try to do better
*i ask, what if this happens again
^well all i can tell you is taht we will try to not let this happen again

let me get this straight, your telling me that if your driver messes up, i pay the price. then i ask, what if this happens again, and your best response is that you cant do anything but try harder

are you kidding me, so you arent trying hard enough already. how lazy can you get. your job is to deliver packages to the people they pertain to, and you cant even do that right. this sucks and i am pissed to know that the usps is saying, thats the best we can do. what? :evil:

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Considering they handle millions upon millions of packages a day, I think they do a great job. With that said, the one and only package that has ever been lost in a deal that I have been in was kind of a big one (Holland Red Refractor Auto) :( :(

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
Jays_Cards said:
Considering they handle millions upon millions of packages a day, I think they do a great job. With that said, the one and only package that has ever been lost in a deal that I have been in was kind of a big one (Holland Red Refractor Auto) :( :(

how does it feel to be out several hundred dollars? and im not the only one to lose packages so dont say thats its 1 out of a million or something. packages are lost everyday.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
RANGERS25 said:
Jays_Cards said:

how does it feel to be out several hundred dollars? and im not the only one to lose packages so dont say thats its 1 out of a million or something. packages are lost everyday.

It sucks to have items lost. And I agree with the statement that packages are lost everyday. But they also deliver to around 300 million people a day, plus businesses. Even if each person only received 1 thing a day, that is a lot of items every day. So it might be a 1 in a million shot you will have something lost in the mail.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
that sucks. what did you lose.
on a side note, i found white power coming from an envelope in my mailbox. i calles the post office & they told me, once we put it in the box, its yours. LOL **********. it turned out to be a free sample of BC headache power LOL :lol:

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
jrinne said:
What did you expect him to say? Just curious.

Agreed, most of us have been there and we all understand your frustration but what could he have possibly said to make you feel any better?

I am sorry you have lost a card/money that is never a good situation but a single piece of mail is of very little significance to them, considering you don't have much alternative.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Wow...that really blows. Sorry to here about the hectic ways of USPS customer service. I really feel bad for you bud...had it happen to me when I first started buying from ebay. Only thing I can suggest, as it has already been stated, to get insurance on the big cards. If you normally get tons of stuff sent to you its a good idea to just bite the bullet and pay for a PO box, then if its lost at least its lost at the post office and not at a snooping neighbors nose.

Alex

Members online