Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chase Utley Traded to the Dodgers For Darnell Sweeney/John Richy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I guess they announced it. Great pick up.....6 years ago
couldn't agree more with this. Unless Kendrick's injury is more serious than is being reported, then I don't quite get why this move was necessary. Kiké is decent, we've got the kid we picked up from the Braves. Yeah, I'm not keen on this. Waiting to see who we gave up before I hate the move too much, though.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
couldn't agree more with this. Unless Kendrick's injury is more serious than is being reported, then I don't quite get why this move was necessary. Kiké is decent, we've got the kid we picked up from the Braves. Yeah, I'm not keen on this. Waiting to see who we gave up before I hate the move too much, though.

Given the current bullpen, maybe he's a reliever :D

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
He is still owed WAY too much money. The Phils would have to eat a lot of that just to get him outta there
If they are going to start a major re-building then maybe it might be the smart thing to do for the Phillies. I think if they can even get 1-2 minor league prospects it would be better than keeping him around.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Utley was my favorite Phillie of all time besides Mike Schmidt and he'll be missed. Wish him well and hope he somehow is able to continue his career.

All the potential in the world, and he was able to realize that potential and play at the highest level. Just had sooo many injuries that kept him from really getting a HOF career going. Was a beast for a few years. Met him several times in non baseball settings too and was always a class act.

Sad day

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Source: Trade official. Utley and $4M to #Dodgers. IF/OF Darnell Sweeney and RHP John Richy to #Phillies. Sweeney was at AAA, Richy at Hi A.

Members online

Latest posts