Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

She's given us all she's got! Any Bowman product with potential?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I was thinking about this the other day: what is the oldest Bowman release that still probably has something to give, as a prospect that hasn't hit yet?

I haven't thought this through thoroughly yet, but 2010 Bowman Chrome (Sanchez, Thompson?)? Does 2010 regular Bowman have any potential?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
In terms of the chance that some random 4A guy might still get a call up and go all Shane Spencer for a week? Or a well-known but unspectacular veteran might have a fluky career year? I'd suppose there's that chance for any product from the last decade or so. And there's always a chance that even older cards might have new life. Mariano Rivera's RC didn't start really moving until the late 00s-early 10s when ESPN started their sainthood campaign for the "core four." In fact, with guys from the 1992 Bowman set now retiring and becoming HOF candidates, coming back into prominence after years of being simply known quantities, that set still might have one more breath of wind.

Members online

Latest posts