Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----------Sunday Morning Thread---------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

8 hours here, some more BTS shopping, nice nap and $$$ league FFL Draft tonite, hope I make it! :lol:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Another team's pitching bludgeoned by the Blue Jays yesterday, in particular by Edwin Encarnacion with his 3 HR (including a grand salami) and 9 RBI.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning guys. Headed to the beach today even though it's raining. Found a card I need on eBay with a misspelling, so I hope I can snag that this afternoon too.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Been awhile since I posted some razz wins, so here they are.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440946337.281640.jpg

These will be nice on my runs. No more fighting my ear buds falling out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440946347.433956.jpg

Bought into this one for my wife. Hope she likes it, when it arrives.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440946393.504121.jpg

Also scored a jailbroken firestick.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Just scored it, so it isn't here yet. But everyone seems to love them. I'm excited for mine.

If you decided to get one, I have a buddy that does it. He's an old BMB member that I've known for 12 years. Went by ctsportscards here. I can potentially get you the best price.

Got mine for $8 :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just scored it, so it isn't here yet. But everyone seems to love them. I'm excited for mine.

If you decided to get one, I have a buddy that does it. He's an old BMB member that I've known for 12 years. Went by ctsportscards here. I can potentially get you the best price.

Got mine for $8 :)

I'm really thinking about getting one, but just not sure if I wanna drop the money on one. Plus right now the only downside is that I wouldn't be able to use it in the dorms so it would have to stay at my girlfriend's house. Streaming devices like that and my blu ray player with WiFi don't connect to the Internet there

Members online

Latest posts