Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Immaculate Baseball Hits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Some pipe dreamin with those prices. No logos and stickers?
I can see they had no choice with the logos but stickers kill it for me, much less high end than they could have been.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Some pipe dreamin with those prices. No logos and stickers?
I can see they had no choice with the logos but stickers kill it for me, much less high end than they could have been.

So so true, yet people are just drooling over dual sticker autos and I for the life of me don't get it. There are auto cards designed to camouflage a sticker auto, then there are these cards where the sticker is just smacked on there like an afterthought and looks horrid. But people go after them and call them 'sick', shows just how low the bar is I guess.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
So so true, yet people are just drooling over dual sticker autos and I for the life of me don't get it. There are auto cards designed to camouflage a sticker auto, then there are these cards where the sticker is just smacked on there like an afterthought and looks horrid. But people go after them and call them 'sick', shows just how low the bar is I guess.

Or different people have different opinions...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I like the Immaculate releases, only issue I have with them are that the designs all run together and they look almost the same as the 2014's.

They maybe should treat these like NT and only do a bi-annual release. Release these in between NT years.

Fordman

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Still like the cards , but from a production standpoint , they have to get away from hand numbering , esp when they stamp some of the others. But with these cards , because of the way the card flows with the logos/auto etc , they needed to move the picture 90 degrees to the other side etc. Anyway , still some nice pieces.

Ryan

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Still like the cards , but from a production standpoint , they have to get away from hand numbering , esp when they stamp some of the others.

Ryan

I agree with the hand numbering. If your're going to spend that kind of money for the memorabilia to go into the card, make a printing plate for the picture, then why not spend the extra $1.00 to put a foil stamp number on it? Is the hand numbering supposed to give you the 'hands on' or 'personal touch' was given to produce the cards?

Fordman

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I agree with the hand numbering. If your're going to spend that kind of money for the memorabilia to go into the card, make a printing plate for the picture, then why not spend the extra $1.00 to put a foil stamp number on it? Is the hand numbering supposed to give you the 'hands on' or 'personal touch' was given to produce the cards?

Fordman

I'm wondering if the hand numbered part came after production after the cut up stuff? Its possible they didn't know what certain cards were going to be numbered to?

I don't know...just guessing.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If they are able to stamp the cards like the Ryan/Rose , they should be able to figure it out to be consistent. I get there may be some factors such as thickness of the material, but they can do it before assembly if they planned out their qtys before hand. The cards look nice, but there is room to improve to great if they make changes to the sticker autos / stamping , photo alignment etc. Logos aren't the issue IMO with this type of release it's the execution of what's available. And some cards I'd like to own regardless.

Ryan

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
How are the two Pujols cleat cards each 1/1? Same card border and design, just different pieces of shoe. Lots of patch cards the same way, but numbered to 10 or 5. The patch pieces are different, but the rest of the card is the same, like these cleat cards. Anyone know?

Latest posts