Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Johnson suffers another setback in rehab ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Josh Johnson (elbow) left his rehab appearance with High-A Lake Elsinore on Friday after facing just one batter, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.

Spin:
Johnson's return to active competition after nearly two years away from the game was short-lived, as he gave up a leadoff single and promptly left the game. The right-hander has already had several setbacks in his recovery from a second Tommy John surgery.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
And it's the 3rd time under the knife for JJ, getting Tommy John surgery ... F. M. L. :(

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No, Ishringhausen, Johnny Venters & Jose Rijo have had 3 before.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Hopefully all goes well for him and if he decides to continue his career he can make it back. I always kept an eye on him since he is from Minnesota and always wondered if the Twins would ever try and get him, but wish nothing but the best for him moving forward!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hopefully all goes well for him and if he decides to continue his career he can make it back. I always kept an eye on him since he is from Minnesota and always wondered if the Twins would ever try and get him, but wish nothing but the best for him moving forward!

I still hope he comes home to pitch, AT LEAST, middle relief.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
He seems like the type of player that the Twins could take a flyer on with a minor league deal, although he won't be back until 2017 now at the earliest. How old will he be then?

33 on January 31st, 2017.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts