Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Release Date: April 13[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016

2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball delivers (1) Autographed Cards signed ON-CARD, (1) Topps Vault Metal Card and (1) Insert Card #'d to 99 or less in Every Box! – Featuring the BRAND NEW, Topps Vault Cards. Showcasing Topps owned photography printed on a polished aluminum technology, the 50-player Vault Metals insert set will deliver the utmost in collectibility with a star-studded checklist and limited edition photography.
Configuration: 8 boxes/1 packs/4 cards
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball pack/Box HITS:

• (2) Autographed Cards signed ON-CARD
  • (1) Topps Vault Metal Card
  • (1) Insert Card #'d to 99 or less
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

• (2) Autographed Cards signed ON-CARD in Every Box!
    • Tradition - Past and present MLB standouts that have played the game “the right way,” leaving a lasting impression - #'d TBD
    • Loyalty - Past and present MLB standouts that have spent a majority of their careers with one team - #'d TBD
    • Tenacity - Past and present MLB standouts that have played the game with a vigor and enthusiasm unmatched by others - #'d TBD
    • Exhilaration - MLB rookies and the league’s most popular young players who demonstrate exuberance in their playing styles
      • Parallels: Green #'d TBD, Purple #'d TBD, Red #'d to 5, Black #'d 1/1
    • Legacies Book Cards - Vertically oriented 2-panel book cards showcasing ON-CARD Signatures with JUMBO-sized Jersey pieces
  • (1) Topps Vault Metal Card in Every Box!
  • BRAND NEW!! - Topps Vault Cards. Showcasing Topps owned photography printed on a polished aluminum technology, the 50-player Vault Metals insert set will deliver the utmost in collectibility with a star-studded checklist and limited edition photography.
  • Lasting Imprints - Featuring the best players of all-time - #'d TBD
  • Imminent Arrivals - Featuring the Top 10 Rookies eligible for inclusion in 2016 sets including: Kyle Schwarber, Miguel Sano, Aaron Nola and more!
    • Parallels: Purple #'d TBD, Red #'d to 5, Black #'d 1/1
      • Autographed Parallels
  • (1) Insert Card #'d to 99 or less in Every Box!
Loyalty_Auto_Biggio_RED.JPGLoyalty_Auto_RipkenJr.jpgEXHILIRATION_Trout.jpgImminentArrivals_Schwarber.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Since when does Topps decide who played the game "the right way", and what do they know about "exhilarating" young players? Notice how they say there'll be rookies, and popular young players, meaning it'll be mostly rookie scrubs, and some middle of the road young players like Yimi Garcia or something. Buck Farmer?

I'd wait for a checklist on this one.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Guys who play the game the right way = all the vets and retired players Topps has a contract with.

Exhilarating young players = all the rookies and second year guys Topps has a contract with

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Topps is good with putting exciting words on cards.

Probably better than:

"Back ups!!"
"Cheap charging veterans!!"
"28 year old middle relievers!!"
"2016 rookies who first had a card when Clinton was president!!"

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Whatever happened to using, you know, actual action photos on cards. Instead we get these same, cropped out filtered body images laid out over photoshop vomit.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'm so tired of 3-4 cards per "box" for $200 or more srp. You'll be able to buy 2/3 of them for much less singly. While cool looking, not worth the price.
Hell, what am I saying. I haven't bought boxes since 09

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Every crazy high end pack is one less product NOT hitting retail where cards are exposed to new collectors, returning collectors and kids.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Every crazy high end pack is one less product NOT hitting retail where cards are exposed to new collectors, returning collectors and kids.

What are you talking about?? Once they are opened, then all the kids can afford to buy these cards cause 95% of them will be $2-$3 autos!

Members online