Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Rolling NFL Kickoff Weekend thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Tonight, we are ALL Steelers fans!

Anticipating a shoot-out, I started Brown, Edelman and Amendola in a PPR/ReturnYds league...:cool:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ready for it to start. Not sure I like either of my fantasy teams. And hoping Cardinals can get/stay healthy all year.

Ryan

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ellie Goulding kick off concert?
They trying to bring in a new fan base? Doesn't seem like the music your typical NFL fan listens to

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Steelers running the ball at will. Brown always open. Even a DHB sighting.

But their kicker sucks and they forgot to cover Gronk in the RZ...::facepalm::

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'm nervous about Dougie in the late game on Sunday vs. Tennessee ... he's looked like 2012 Dougie, so we'll see what happens. DHB should've been outta the league 3 years ago. Bleh.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Go Titans! They still have a lot of holes to fill. I think they will improve this year, but only to 5-11.

Will be interesting to see how well the Eagles do this year after all the moves Chip Kelly made. Go Eagles!

Good game tonight. Gronkowski was the difference. He is a beast, gotta double team him. Steelers didn't look that bad considering they were missing two main players. D. Williams was a nice addition to their backfield. They need a new kicker! 1st time a Steelers kicker has missed 2 straight field goals to start a game since 1970.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Patriots have balls to cheat on opening night when the whole country is watching! I don't buy the communications issue was a technical issue. Too coincidental Patriots Radio Network ended up being piped into the communications system.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
49ers have Bears-envy. Other than substituting Red for Orange, it looks a lot like the Bears uniform that they wore yesterday among other games.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
49ers have Bears-envy. Other than substituting Red for Orange, it looks a lot like the Bears uniform that they wore yesterday among other games.

I kinda like em. I'd maybe do the helmets in black too. Then use gold as accents on them n jerseys.

Ryan

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Glad I didn't stay up for that snore-fest last nite...

I like late night football (just like I love me some Hawaii Rainbow Warriors when they are at home because it's super late night football plus you get the hear the color guy who speaks with a cool native Hawaiian accent).

Can't beat that the most exciting play of the game to me was a video game move!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Needs more gold. What are the 49ers without ****loads of gold? Just the SF ers.

I agree, but I think the gold coulda been the accents. So outline the names / numbers etc with the Gold and it would looked nice. I just think the helmet should've been black and accent that as well.

Ryan