Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 9/15*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. I have one helluva headache, above my right ear, this morning. Throbs every time I move. Not gonna let it me down, though. Going to be a great day.

It's been awhile since I was able to post a nice mail day.

Harper BC Auto
Strasburg/Heyward 2010 TTT auto/gu booklet RC
Dustin Peterson gem (this is availabke if a Braves fan needs it)
Garmin 310xt fitness watch some can stop using my phone to track mileage, duration, pace, calories, etc...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442311001.857536.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
From Facebook.

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced Up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took The seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?”

She turned, smiled and said, “Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, “What’s your Business at this convention?”

“Lecturer,” she responded. “I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”

“Really?” he said. “And what kind of myths are there?”

“Well,” she explained, “one popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican Descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.”

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. “I’m Sorry,” she said, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t Even know your name.”

“Tonto,” the man said, “Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba".

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning all

George , you may have a copyright lawsuit on your hands from Magic as he just posted that a few days ago. Hope you guys can settle out of court ;)

Ryan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Have to finish a paper this morning after class. Its not a huge paper. Its only 2-4 pages over a health model for schools and communities, and we have to discuss the 10 different components in it. Pretty much 3-6 sentences per component is all I can do without going over the page limit

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

No strike at the Big 3 (yet) but that could change at any time. We'll see how today goes, hopefully there wont be one at all.

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Milestone mail day today. I have finally reached 100 signed 2008 allen and ginter cards. When I got to the 90's, I was looking to do a private signing to try and make number 100 a big name, but I blew through the 90s a lot quicker than I expected. He hasn't done too well the last few years, but I think he's still a decent name for number 100.

1442335929419.jpg

Now do I leave it encapsulated or crack it? None of the others are slabbed and I don't plan on having them slabbed at all in the future

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Long day so far, I was up at 3:30 am (usually 5:30) because the sound of a large heavy glass object falling to the floor woke me up. Think jar candle or heavy mason jar. Got up, walked around found nothing went back to bed. Not asleep, an hour later a similar but not so loud noise happens again. Again nothing. Confused I am.
Congrats on 100 zac!

Latest posts