Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Strasburg Super is ending tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Can't seem to find it on eBay. "strasburg superfractor" turns up nothing. "Strasburg" sorted by highest price doesn't show it either.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
As of this posting, two and a half hours to go and it's at $1,600

Where's it gonna end?

I wouldn't be surprised $3-4K - a few repack companies out there that will probably give it a healthy jump in the final hours/minutes. If it were a collector bidding to win, I think where it is now is appropriate considering strasburg may be almost as fragile as glass for his career.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Can't seem to find it on eBay. "strasburg superfractor" turns up nothing. "Strasburg" sorted by highest price doesn't show it either.

it's not being auctioned by ebay.

it's being auctioned by that company that has to dabble in about 2000 different things since their former core competancy of sportscards are dying. ;)

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Closed at $2,860

I was watching it count down but once it ended, the final price disappeared even though it read $2,860

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Closed at $2,860

I was watching it count down but once it ended, the final price disappeared even though it read $2,860

you beat me to it. I don't know why the final price is removed once the auction ends. $2,860 before the various junk fees and the buyer doesn't even get a charity writeoff (the seller gets it but not as nice as it could have been if this was auctioned a year or two earlier).

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Funny to say this but the ending price leaves some investment potential.

Barring injury, which is always a major concern especially with pitchers, he has EIGHT prime/ good seasons left (he just turned 27).

We all know he has major major stuff and can truly dominate.

Sure it's not autographed but it is an iconic card with major hobby history, hype and incredible previous sales behind it.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
All the money from the sale went to a kids charity which is nice of the seller

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What a fall from grace that card has taken.Hate how the Superfractor has the white border on it.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Interestingly Brian Gray bought it back for $3k.

So for those keeping score, he first purchased it for $22k and recently for $3k.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts