Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

He gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I know there's some who don't like him for whatever reason and won't care.

I think it's been about two weeks since his last Beckett article.

I read Beckett boards and news daily and just noticed the absence of articles from him.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

To me though, I view him as a total hobby "geek"( and I mean that positively) who is great for the hobby.

I read Beckett boards and news daily and just noticed the absence of articles from him.

Maybe he is on vacation?

He is still active on Twitter.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN

To me though, I view him as a total hobby "geek"( and I mean that positively) who is great for the hobby.

I'm not a fan of him, honestly. He spent too much time arguing with people on Twitter, rather than trying to be positive. I am sure he is a nice guy in real life and all, it's just the way he was perceived.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm not a fan of him, honestly. He spent too much time arguing with people on Twitter, rather than trying to be positive. I am sure he is a nice guy in real life and all, it's just the way he was perceived.

I don't envy anyone working for Beckett and trying to mange that though

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Given the direction of Beckett's content in the last decade, Chris will probably be replaced with a Google News feed that just searches for "sports memorabilia".

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Out with the Olds, in with the Gnews?

37576651ri7.png

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Well three things are for sure:

Wrestling, A's and Swisher stuff will get zero to little attention now in the book.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online