Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My last month of Canseco mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
the last month or so has been very slow.. haven't been buying anything and trades have been very slow as well. I did get a couple good trades recently in which I obtained the 05 Fan Favorites Rainbow /25 and the 04 Absolute /100 and the 96 Ultra Thunderclap Gold Medallion. Pinbreaker sent me the Bazooka refractor /25(thanks again). Anyway here are the scans

newarrival010.jpg

newarrival009.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
theplasticman said:
Great new stuff!

Do you chase the unlicensed cards too? 80s/90s broder stuff?

I chase everything.. licensed or non as long as I don't have a copy already.. the only thing I don't do is doubles of cards. Im on a real limited budget so I focus on obtaining as many unique cards as I can. on my website I have scans of all my broder and unlicensed cards.. there are quite a few from back in the late 80's.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
G $MONEY$ said:
Nice cards! Quick question, does Jose have any autos in the Montreal Expos jersey?

to my knowledge no. the majority of his autos are Oakland or Tampa Bay cards. There are a few Buyback auto's in Texas, Boston, and Blue Jays uniform but thats about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts