Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Cards for sale Not a collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kosta123

May 12, 2015
Hello. Thank you for taking time to read this. I have a few what I think are decent cards I got them all fairly cheap I'm not a collector of baseball cards. The few pictures I put up are all for sale. Looking to gather some money to help start a egg roll business. Have some griffey jrs Arod Derek Barry bonds and so on. I have no clue what these cards are worth. Please. Don't try to rip me off or take advantage I wanna deal with straight honest people! If you see anything of value rare decent cards please point them out. Thank you and enjoyimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg So here are a few the cards in hard cases are like brand new perfect cards if I send them to get graded would be psa 10 I know the green and white Jeter is a 10! Let me know what everytone thinks thanks

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
The pics are very hard to see. Can you upload the Jeter cards again with more light. Thanks!

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
Your Peter Max Bonds is nice and it pretty Valuable. I would say $150-$200. I think I remember seeing one sold a few months back on the forum for that price. It could have been a little higher. Nice card

Kosta123

May 12, 2015
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg The upper deck auto Jeter is probably psa 7-8 autos mice though. Do you know if that Griffey Jr. fleer is the glossy one? That's how I got the card its in a soft sleeve a hard case with. Cardboard behind it all taped together. I bought them from a lady going through divorce really cheap too

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You're not a collector...but yet you know what a card would grade???
I am a collector and I wouldn't know that....

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
All the game used bat and jersey cards are $1-3 per with the exception of the Boggs Which is a little more probably.

Autographs of blanks, leone, tiffee and starling are also under $3.

The griffey gold spx promotional cards and power driven are a couple bucks each.

Griffey summit Nth degree $5
Griffey spellbound about $5
Griffey gold team $5
Griffey big bang $10
Griffey pinnacle team $6
Griffey star leaf $8

All the above griffey cards can be bought at about the above prices on comc.com right now.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts