Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Tournament Thursday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Re: FCG Tournament Thursday

Off to work.....be home in time for some college hoops.....hopefully!!!

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

So where is everyone this morning/?

420 78683 9121 0385 5574 9109 0825 26 is our tracking number for the NT CASE!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

Ryo1549 said:
They won't...Kansas!

MSU beat Kansas by 13 earlier this year. I have them beating Kansas and Louisville to get to the Final Four.

IMO, Louisville is not that good. Yes they won the Big East regular season and tourny, but they only played UCONN and Pitt once.

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown

Brad said:
Ryo1549 said:
They won't...Kansas!

MSU beat Kansas by 13 earlier this year. I have them beating Kansas and Louisville to get to the Final Four.

IMO, Louisville is not that good. Yes they won the Big East regular season and tourny, but they only played UCONN and Pitt once.

I have them winning it all. But I do every year, so I guess I don't count.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

Brad said:
Ryo1549 said:
They won't...Kansas!

Yep losses earlier in the year has everything to do with a game in the sweet 16!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

Ryo1549 said:
Brad said:
Ryo1549 said:
They won't...Kansas!

Yep losses earlier in the year has everything to do with a game in the sweet 16!

It was early January, not like it was back in November.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008

Brad said:
Ryo1549 said:
They won't...Kansas!

Disagree. Louisville is outstanding. They aren't the kind of team that blows the little guys out of the water like UConn. Instead, they press and completely wear down their opponent. It doesn't matter if their offense shows up or not, because with 10 minutes left, their starting 5 is fresh and the other team is exhausted. I watched most Louisville games this year, and as a Nova fan, I know they are the one team we can't beat.
You look at their scores and think they aren't that good, but ask every coach or player who has played them who the toughest team they played is, and I guarantee every one says UL.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Also, I'm headed into Boston later tonight. I'll catch the second half of Pitt-Xavier and all of the main event; Nova-Duke!

G

Hey guys......back home now......here's my Final 4:

Louisville and Memphis
Villanova and OU

Memphis wins it all baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts