Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's aboot time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thanks! It's been an unbelievable run since the AS break. I didn't think it was possible to see the team change so much with only a few additions(and subtractions).

I didn't think so either. They might roll through the AL cuz the Royals are backing into the playoffs while the jays just continue to mash

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Good to see a team in the post season that hasn't been there in a while. I am shocked that they been able to keep up this pace of play.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Congrats Blue Jays. Tulo and Price get all the ink, but Ben Revere has been one of the main reasons the Blue Jays clinched the AL East. Hitting over .300, Revere kills it just about every day. Once Gibbons finally had a V-8 and moved Revere from 9th in the lineup to leadoff the Jays have really been hard to beat. And with Goins and Pillar getting hot, and Stroman back in the rotation, the Jays are not a team anyone wants to face right now, especially if they get home field advantage.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
It's been a great second half for them, and they're finishing up strong. The Yankees seem to be stumbling to the finish line. I kind of hope they win the wild card play-in and face Toronto in the ALDS.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Their reward for going back to the GREAT unis a few years back?

And for my A's giving them a possible MVP candidate?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Their reward for going back to the GREAT unis a few years back?

And for my A's giving them a possible MVP candidate?

Actually I heard an interview with team president Paul Beeston a week or so ago in which he talked about the road they took over the past few seasons to get where they are. He made reference to getting rid of "those horrible silver logo uniforms" (I'm paraphrasing, but he did use the word "horrible").

The switch back to an updated version of the blue and white triggered an explosion in merchandise sales. I'm looking to pick up a new cap with the postseason patch on the side.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I take credit, since I went to a game this year :D

Great seeing Toronto back in the postseason, even though they broke my heart in '93.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Congrats! I'll be rooting for them in the playoffs....they are definitely a fun team to watch :)

Is Encarnacion's hand going to be alright come playoff time? I know it seemed to really be bothering him when he was playing against the Red Sox, he couldn't hold onto the bat very well.

Last edited:

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Congrats! I'll be rooting for them in the playoffs....they are definitely a fun team to watch :)

Is Encarnacion's hand going to be alright come playoff time? I know it seemed to really be bothering him when he was playing against the Red Sox, he couldn't hold onto the bat very well.

I think EE should be good to go for playoffs. I haven't heard of any problems with his hand of late, it's the kind of thing that could flare up with a bad swing. /crosses fingers

Members online

No members online now.