Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 10/13********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
WARNING Today is the last day to let [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] know that you would like to participate in the Morning Thread Secret Santa.

Jake was human last night but we flew the W! Let's Fly The W tonight and move on to the NLCS!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good morning. Great day of baseball! 61 runs scored in the 4 playoff games and all series are still going! Would be cool to see the Cubs knock out the Cardinals, and go on to win the WS. 108 years is/was too long for Cubs fans.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
WARNING Today is the last day to let @George_Calfas know that you would like to participate in the Morning Thread Secret Santa.

YANK.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
On the outskirts of town, there was a big old pecan tree by the cemetery fence. One day two boys filled up a bucket with pecans and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.

"One for you, and one for me. One for you, one for me," said one boy.

Several were dropped and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate.

Sure enough, he heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

He just knew what it was. "Oh my," he shuddered, "It's Satan and the Lord dividing the souls at the cemetery."

He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along.

"Come here quick," said the boy, "You won't believe what I just heard. Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up souls."

The man said. "Beat it, kid, can't you see it's hard for me to walk?"

When the boy insisted, the man hobbled to the cemetery. Standing by the fence they heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me.

The old man whispered, "Boy, you, you've been tellin' the truth! Let's see the devil himself."

Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of Satan.

At last they heard, "One for you, one for me. And one last one for you. That's all. Now let's go get those nuts by the fence, and we'll be done."

They say the old guy made it back to town 5 minutes before the boy.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I don't miss some of the ^%^%&& , like my job . After working 40 plus years I now have three day weekends - that is great .

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Hopefully Clayton can have yet another playoff L tonight and wrap up another failed dodgers year. Wow what a scene in queens last night!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I could definitely be sleeping still, if it weren't for 8 AM class. After class though I'll be working on an assignment all morning and then taking a final this afternoon.

Members online

Latest posts