Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LETTERMEN BOX BREAK & PACK WAR PULLS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thermo8

Aug 11, 2008
Went to a local card show and did a couple pack wars with a buddy on (2) boxes of contenders, (2) boxes of 09 spx baseball, (2) boxes of sweet spot baseball, and busted a box of razor lettermen, just to see what the hype was about. I'd have to say, i'm not very impressed with UD products this year, considering how expensive the product is getting, and they just load the products with junk jersey cards. Contenders isn't too bad, and razor is nice, however, i'm not too up to date on who the big pulls/ players would be. So here's what i got:

SWEET SPOT: BOB GIBSON & BILL HALL AUTO GLOVES (Pictured), and pulled a dual pujols/ lee jersey, Dice-k jersey, and some other players like bonderman.
img034.jpg

09 SPX: NOT IMPRESSED FOR THE PRICE: QUAD JERSEY MANNY/ HOLLIDAY/ BRAUN/ BURRELL & ROOKIE REDEMPTION, and a bunch of tiny swatch jersey cards of pudge, zambrano, etc.
img035.jpg

CONTENDERS: Friend pulled an OJ MAYO auto, and i pulled this PETE ROSE LEGENDARY ROOKIES AUTO 07/25, and a few autos of players like porcello, mike jones, etc.
img036.jpg
LETTERMEN: got (2) numbered patch cards which were PEDRO ALVAREZ 2/5, and ANTHONY HEWITT 20/20, and three other guys, Rashaun Woods, Bryan Price, and another pitcher i can't recall.
img038.jpg

Overall, cheap thrill in busting the packs, but i'm glad i only had to pay half on most this stuff cause of pack wars.

thermo8

Aug 11, 2008
Thanks. I'm probably gonna throw them all on the bay. If anyone is interested in any of those cards, just let me know. They are all FS/ FT, so just PM me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts