Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 10/22********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Although it's a much better morning for [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] than it is for me lol. Congrats Mets and go win the World Series for the National League.

#FlyTheW next year!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all! And yes it's a great morning for me, now I get a break from a few games and can actually go to bed early and catch up on some sleep before the World Series starts, that'll be nice

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Trying to pay for something on PayPal's website, and I keep getting an error message. I tried logging out and logging back in and rebooting the browser, but still getting the following error message-

The recipient of this money requires you to include a shipping address with the payment. Please select an existing address below, or add a new one.

It's really frustrating because I am including a shipping address. I'm thinking of putting in my school address, just to see if it works, but I don't want them mailed here. I had an eBay purchase delivered on the 12th, and it was put in the wrong mailbox and I have yet to see it even after asking somebody about it

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all! And yes it's a great morning for me, now I get a break from a few games and can actually go to bed early and catch up on some sleep before the World Series starts, that'll be nice

Also will enjoy going to bed on time lol. These games have been starting an hour before I usually go to bed lately

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Good morning all, what a crappy way to start the day. Our car broke down on my wife last night so this morning I had to wake up at 4:45 to take her to work and now have to wait another hour on the tow truck.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I can't wait to see which team over pays for Daniel Murphy.

I hope it's the yankees... :p
Not sure why I get such a thrill from them doing something bad.

Morning everyone.
Picked this up yesterday, seller has a few others I'm watching as well hoping to snag. Also picked up a griffey Sr and Kurt Suzuki

Attachments

• 1445537266950.jpg
    1445537266950.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 12

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting ready to go get everything set up for out Haunted Trails Run. The club I'm in on campus sponsors it, so we have to work it. Part of the race is us putting on costumes, then going out on the trail and scaring the runners. Well, this year I borrowed Jayme's brother's ghillie suit. Definitely looking forward to it since it will be dark, and I'll be posted in the tall grass