Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 1953 Topps Mickey Mantle PSA 3 Graded Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2015
Hi, I am selling my 1953 Topps Mickey Mantle Psa 3 Graded Card. Super nice card. Asking $500 shipped. Paypal Sale. 14 Day Return Policy

11.jpg12.jpg

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
Any way you can take another photo of the card just to prove that it is yours? I am interested, just obviously wary of a large deal with a brand new member.

A_Pharis

Ok, so here's the issue.

(1) These scans are cropped/colored REMARKABLY like the sales scans that a major eBay seller uses. I did not find these exact cards, but comparing scale and contrast came up extremely close.
(2) Prices. I know people are able to ask for a price they are happy with, but the amount being left on the table here is a big red flag. Enough to make it worth looking into.
(3) Zoomed scans that were sent - per request - to a potential buyer did not match the card in the original post (Jeter). That will be shown below.
(4) You didn't follow the instructions that I gave you. The reason I requested a colored piece of paper under a corner of the slab is so that it would have to be uniquely that. Not something that could be from previous dealings. (Like taking a pic on top of a magazine)

Picture of label in original post (Jeter):
Jeter2.jpg

Picture that was sent to buyer:
Jeter1.jpg

Compare the UPC code.
See our issue?

Now, this could be a "my bad," but when a new member comes in with all of these red flags - the staff has to take appropriate measures to protect our members.

User has been permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts