Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow EJ Manuel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Anyone watching this Bills/Jags game?

Bills look horrible.

Jags scored two defensive touchdowns in 7 seconds. Fumble return and an interception return.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah. The unintended consequence for my FF team is that I am starting Bortles this week, and that big lead early means they might just be stuffing the rock for the rest of the game, meaning Bortles might have a seriously reduced score.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Been watching for a little bit now. Bills finally looked more solid on that touchdown drive. EJ needs to protect that ball better and hit Clay more often.

Pretty good game though. 2nd half starting now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
and that stellar Jags team just gave up the lead with only a few minutes left. lol

What a horrible matchup to send to London.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
and that stellar Jags team just gave up the lead with only a few minutes left. lol

What a horrible matchup to send to London.

I read the Jags took the opening drive of the 2nd Half to the BUF 1, but didn't score, is that right?

And yeah, the London games usually are bad teams and bad games...

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I read the Jags took the opening drive of the 2nd Half to the BUF 1, but didn't score, is that right?

And yeah, the London games usually are bad teams and bad games...

Yah for some reason the Jags sent Toby Gerhart to punch it in 4 times in a row. He got stuffed 4 times in a row. Meanwhile they kept Yeldon, who had a great game, on the sidelines. It made no sense. Even the commentators couldn't believe it.

It was entertaining in the sense London saw a lot of turnovers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts