Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I can't figure out if these are real

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Yes yes I know, they don't play baseball on the moon.

But I'm only interested in wether you all think these are facsimile or actually autographed.

And yes I did as much online research as I could find and still can't figure it out (plus there's conflicting info).

Outside of the middle one (that's a sure facsimile), do you think these are stamped or actually autographed?

1446490466960.jpg1446490508655.jpg1446490532283.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
the first thing I would do is look at the "ink" under high magnification. You can usually tell if it's printed on or if it's real ink that could indicate hand-signed or autopen.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
One trick to figure out if autopen was used, is you can put a flashlight up underneath the autograph ... if autopenned, it should have a dot at the beginning and end of the signature showing where the pen started and stopped.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I opened this thread expecting something completely different.

I'm leaving the thread disappointed.

#clickbait

tumblr_mzrhekQLFM1s0teago1_400.gif

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Ironically I saw two of these at a show yesterday (had only the left autograph) and they both were the exact same autograph.

So for sure the left and middle are stamped, I assume so is the third.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts