Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A view from the Steinbrenner Suite.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Well my girlfriends father works for the ambulance company that will be responsible for the New Yankee Stadium so he recently received a tour of the entire facility. His company also has two sections of seating that I can hope to eventually attend a game in them. Figured I would forward some of the pictures to you guys as well as I thought some were interesting. Maybe some people have yet to see the inside of the stadium so here it is.

Enjoy!

112233.jpg
This is George Steinbrenner's suite.

112232.jpg
Inside of George Steinbrenner's suite (full wet bar)

His company has two sections of seating, here they are :D :shock:

112231.jpg
1st seats

112230.jpg
Top Left: 2nd seats
Top Right:The painting of the Yankee Symbol behind home plate
Bottom Center: Center field / scoreboard

Figured I would share

Take Care,

Nick

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
moxacaine said:
you have to use photobucket or a similar site to host the pics for them to work.

Ah sorry they were showing up for me, I will fix that quickly.

EDIT: Fixed

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
mchenrycards said:
Is that screening running along the seating area? If so I think that will be the 1st major league park to have screens to keep batted line drives out of the seating area! probably a real smart move

Yeah, I was about to post some Yankee hate, but if those are indeed screens to block line-drive foul balls then I'll keep my mouth shut and just say Bravo on that move Yankee's.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
mchenrycards said:
Is that screening running along the seating area? If so I think that will be the 1st major league park to have screens to keep batted line drives out of the seating area! probably a real smart move

Yeah, I was about to post some Yankee hate, but if those are indeed screens to block line-drive foul balls then I'll keep my mouth shut and just say Bravo on that move Yankee's.

Whatever, that's lame as ****. I buy tickets in those areas so that I have a chance at a foul ball.

Pussifying of America!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
trevordchi said:
Adamsince1981 said:
mchenrycards said:

Whatever, that's lame as shat. I buy tickets in those areas so that I have a chance at a foul ball.

Pussifying of America!

:lol: Well it would definitely save them some lawsuits for years to come.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
mchenrycards said:

Weren't those screens up during BP at the old stadium?
Yep. But, they would take them down during the game.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
trevordchi said:
Adamsince1981 said:
mchenrycards said:

Whatever, that's lame as shat. I buy tickets in those areas so that I have a chance at a foul ball.

Pussifying of America!

I think you can still get foul balls just not line shots to the head!

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
trevordchi said:
Adamsince1981 said:
mchenrycards said:

Pussifying of America!

OOOOOOOOOOOO K.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
trademhigh said:
baseballguy350 said:
mchenrycards said:

Weren't those screens up during BP at the old stadium?
Yep. But, they would take them down during the game.

Exactly. I'd expect the same thing to be done this year.

Members online