Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game Day Thread Pens vs Sens from Stockholm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
well the Pittsburgh Penguins 2008-09 season officially begins today at 2:30 pm. the Pens and Sens face off in Stockholm, Sweden. lots of new players in the Pens lineup like Satan, Fedotenko, Cooke, Goddard and (Pittsburgh native) Bill Thomas. for the Penguins Petr Sykora is out with a sore groin and Tyler Kennedy will move to right wing of the Malkin and Staal line. Crosby and Satan seem to have meshed well in the preseason and Fedotenko has been added to their line as well. the game is on the NHL Network and locally FSN Pittsburgh.

I think the Pens will win 4-2.

G

TK = Goal and an Assist. Stays on #2 line for the rest of the season. ;)

BTW, do you visit thepensblog.com?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
yes I do go to pensblog Mike. actually last season a photo I took and sent in was pic of the year. it was 2 Rangers fans looking sad after Hossa's game and series winner in the playoffs.

as for Kennedy he is now the 3rd line center and Malkin and Sykora can not be broken up. I think Kennedy is going to have a solid season as the 3rd line center.

G

pghbuccos said:
yes I do go to pensblog Mike. actually last season a photo I took and sent in was pic of the year. it was 2 Rangers fans looking sad after Hossa's game and series winner in the playoffs.

as for Kennedy he is now the 3rd line center and Malkin and Sykora can not be broken up. I think Kennedy is going to have a solid season as the 3rd line center.
Nice, that's a great site. I'm on the PS3 Team B for NHL 09. :D

Yeah, I know, I was kidding about Kennedy. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts