Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

M is for Montero Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Monterooooooos08.jpg

Monterooooooos07.jpg

Monterooooooos06.jpg

Monterooooooos05.jpg

Monterooooooos01.jpg

Monterooooooos02.jpg

Monterooooooos03.jpg

Monterooooooos04.jpg

Monterooooooos.jpg

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
Awesome Montero stash! I got my ref auto today as well.

Are you holding all or selling some as well?
Not sure. I'll probably grade some, hold some, sell some. Depends on the offers I receive.

JG

You?

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
trademhigh said:
coltsfan23 said:

Not sure. I'll probably grade some, hold some, sell some. Depends on the offers I receive.

JG

You?

Nice nice.

I might try grading my ref, although not sure yet. I still have a base that I'm waiting to get redeemed as well. It all depends on what his prices reach, I guess. I could theoretically almost double up, but I think they will continue to go up so it's a tough decision.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
trademhigh said:
coltsfan23 said:

JG

You?

Nice nice.

I might try grading my ref, although not sure yet. I still have a base that I'm waiting to get redeemed as well. It all depends on what his prices reach, I guess. I could theoretically almost double up, but I think they will continue to go up so it's a tough decision.
I'm not so sure if they will go up or not. I think they will die down once the market becomes fully flooded. But, I think they can easily go up because he is a yankee.

JG

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
cgilmo said:
I still have not gotten mine

not a peep from tristar

and i received the ship notification at the same time as the rest of you.
When did ya redeem yours?

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
cgilmo said:
I still have not gotten mine

not a peep from tristar

and i received the ship notification at the same time as the rest of you.

Samething here (it sucks)! I think this may be because I'm located so far South that it's gonna take a bit to get down here (they're not located in Texas are they?)... :?

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Looks great Josh. Mine came yesterday but I wasn't home. I'm now looking at UPenn but when I get home tomorrow night I'll have 12 Montero's waiting for me and a surprise gold ref auto. Can't wait to open those bubble mailers!

Zach

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
Looks great Josh. Mine came yesterday but I wasn't home. I'm now looking at UPenn but when I get home tomorrow night I'll have 12 Montero's waiting for me and a surprise gold ref auto. Can't wait to open those bubble mailers!

Zach
Sick man! I didn't even know you redeemed a gold ref. I was so close to buying one, but I passed.

Members online

Latest posts