Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge knockoff jersey bust in Northern Illinois.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My cousin is his next door neighbor and he said it was very interesting to watch

I have a friend who lives in Kankakee and he told me about it.

I'm glad they're cracking down on these people.

This is probably the same dude who had all the knockoffs for sale at the Dwight Harvest Days I went to a little while back.

There was also a booth there with knockoff Northface and Beats By Dre.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
When I went and visited my cousin this summer he told me about the guy. It was common knowledge what he was doing. The guy had an extremely nice house.

SamHill

Feb 15, 2015
TX
I have no clue. I've seen Majestic's, Mitchell & Ness and Russel jerseys. I've seen some made in russia that the NFL players union label on it so who knows.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Criminals of all levels will also use this stuff and LEGOs as currency to move money around undetected.

There are busts (jerseys, shoes, UGGs, North Face) here in Indiana all the time that trace back to Chinese gangs. I would personally find a legitimate business to launder my drug money, but I guess fake merchandise at flea markets works for a few.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts