Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else having slow sales on Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Been a member for 15 yrs and haven't seen it so slow,even on $1 auctions. This includes the whole yr.
Never seen current issues sell so slow either. Competition from other sites?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Hoping for one last buyer to take whats left of my PC so I can officially consider myself done with the hobby from a collecting standpoint

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Been a member for 15 yrs and haven't seen it so slow,even on $1 auctions. This includes the whole yr.
Never seen current issues sell so slow either. Competition from other sites?

Probably the ridiculousness of selling a card for $1 and shipping is $3.

I bet if shipping was more like $2.25-2.50 or free shipping offered, $1 auctions might pick up on ebay.

The only $1 cards I've won were being the only bidder on a card I expected to finish higher than the shipping fee, making the ship fee seem more reasonable when considering whether to setup a snipe bid.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.

I bet if shipping was more like $2.25-2.50 or free shipping offered, $1 auctions might pick up on ebay.

The only $1 cards I've won were being the only bidder on a card I expected to finish higher than the shipping fee, making the ship fee seem more reasonable when considering whether to setup a snipe bid.

By $1 i mean the starting price, and i charge $1.75 on those. Maybe with Draft coming soon things will pick up.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011

If that's true then it's going to get much worse next year when the postal rates get jacked up again. It's going to cost close to $3 to ship any package from 0-8 ounces :(

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
If that's true then it's going to get much worse next year when the postal rates get jacked up again. It's going to cost close to $3 to ship any package from 0-8 ounces :(

I sometimes have 2000 items on ebay with flat rate of $3 for single card auctions and most of the time the buyers only buy 1 card. smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

I started doing .80 for shipping in PWE I put that in the description but I think eBay is gonna force you to have tracking which might make Twitter or FB more popular for low end inserts

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
It's the shipping that's why you need to list all lot at one time. It might be time to move on to another way of selling.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SamHill

Feb 15, 2015
TX
It's the shipping that's why you need to list all lot at one time. It might be time to move on to another way of selling.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app
It might be time to quit. Creating jobs for mail carriers, clerks, graders and whoever else.

Members online