Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ Sunday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all.

Hello, by Adele, is an incredible song. The chorus. Unreal. Haven't gotten goosebumps like that, listening to a song, in eons.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
All ready a better morning, me and the wife's car made it to work in one piece today! Thanks for all the well wishes yesterday guys, it meant a lot!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Great late fall morning. Hope your Sunday is relaxing, though a few of you who work may have to wait a bit on that.
DANNY

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning every one from Pigeon Forge, TN. Good day at youth football tournament yesterday. Won first game, lost second on last play. One more game today at 1:40pm then drive home to wet/cold/icy driving.

Enjoy your day all!
Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning every one from Pigeon Forge, TN. Good day at youth football tournament yesterday. Won first game, lost second on last play. One more game today at 1:40pm then drive home to wet/cold/icy driving.

Enjoy your day all!
Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Have fun and then have a safe drive home!
DANNY

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
I like Adele. Though some of my favorites weren't singles.
It's warmed up since the beginning of the week and been drizzly here. Cleared up so far this morning. Hope it stays, I have some work on the cars of like to do

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Made it home for break today. My uncle is in town today, so I stopped by my grandma's for lunch

Members online