Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone know much about this issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
http://www.cardboardconnection.com/other-sets/2014-upper-deck-25th-anniversary-trading-cards

I have a redemption card that expires sometime next year. I won it on ebay a while back. I have never seen another posted for sale, nor the actual card itself, and I am a little concerned that it may not net me anything if I try to redeem it. I am still steamed at Fleer for their redemption debacle that left me waiting for 6-7 Garvey redemption cards that were apparently never made before the big plunge into bankruptcy!

Anyone have any of these cards or bought any of the product when it was new?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I did see one of these on ebay (I am holding the redemption for the Garvey/Cey dual auto #'d/10), but it was obviously steeply priced and out of my range for such a boring card:

I guess the set was distributed in promo packs only when you bought other UD products. Presumably the promo packs all went out the door at some point, so that makes me wonder if all the tough inserts just settled into collections for a while?

Attachments

• 25thgretz-212x300.jpg
    25thgretz-212x300.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 70

Members online

Latest posts