Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A "rare" 1990 card??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
While going through a bunch of stuff from a recent lot buy, I came upon the card on the Left1448424891922.jpg

Didn't notice it at first but then it dawned on me something I read a while ago.

The story was from a sport card magazine (tuff stuff or BBC magazine probably) which stated that Deion himself requested the chang from "prime time" to "Deion prime time Sanders" and that a limited about was made.

Went to COMC, "prime time" wasn't for sale. Same thing for eBay.

Went to Google and could not find any pics of the first version.

The scan above is from a completed BIN auction which was sold for pocket change (but we know both ways can go).

Anyone know more about it and the production run? There's plenty of corrected versions available.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Beckett says that 200,000 sets were produced, and 10% of the print run has the "Prime Time" Sanders. He requested the change, which isn't surprising, since my experience with him is that he is a world-class ******.

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
It took me over 20 years to find a Bo, Ruben, Mark variation. I have only seen three.

Members online

Latest posts