Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Black Friday 11/27********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
too broke and wife does that . I do need ink for printer so I will risk life and go to the shops .
need to work on a trade -- trading Vikings/ Twins for Panthers .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning all! No shopping for me�� I did happen to ask someone else to look for something for me��
DANNY

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I bought 64 cards off of COMC for under $80, so, there'll be quality, but not quality ... well, to most of the masses. May go to Walmart / Target, since, hopefully by the time I head out, it'll be not as congested.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Blowout is having great sales but my phone is screwing up :banghead:

It may not be your phone. Their site breaks every time they put up a really popular deal. It's pretty funny to watch. Their forum also breaks in the same way which means that their commercial site and the forum are hosted on the same servers.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Bought from COMC yesterday. Held off on buying a few items, glad I did. Looks like the some sellers jacked up their prices just to lower them for a 'sale'.

No shopping for me today. Drove through a shopping area here in town yesterday to get home from my brothers house and the McDonalds, White Castle and Applebees was jammed packed full of people at 6pm. Should these people have been home eating Thanksgiving Dinner? Guess I dont get it, why someone would choose White Castle over thanksgiving dinner.

Fordman

Members online

Latest posts