Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Action Packed Prototype Card Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Does anyone know what might be included in this pack? I suppose it could be anything, but it came from a baseball product. I got one in my box of 1994 AP Minor League and wanted to know what it might contain before I decide to open it up. I found a few images online and this laughable listing on ebay. It's definitely not a 1/1, since I got 1 in a sub $10 box.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Pack...106578?hash=item280bf21612:g:1SUAAOSwFGNWR7W4

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I don't know what year your pack is from but Action put out some prototype cards in 1988. Andre Dawson is in the set. The card isn't impossible to pick up, but it's not readily available either and sellers seem to value them more than I do as a buyer lol. You can do a quick eBay search to see what they look like. I also don't know how these cards were distributed.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This came out of a 1994 Minor League box. I had purchased several of these cheapies, but this was the first to include a pack like this as a box topper. It had a note about hobby dealers, so i am guessing that this was a hobby box and the others I got were retail.

Attachments

• 94bbacscozhwb01.jpg
    94bbacscozhwb01.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 20

Members online

Latest posts