Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Black and Blue Saturday 11/28********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Anyone snag some deals yesterday?

Tried to find supplies but everyone wants 40-60 shipping for what I want. I may have to ship to my grandma's then have it shipped here.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
U see blowouts sales?

Yes. I checked them first and compared with a few other places. To ship to AK they all want crazy amounts. I'll pick up a better deal, 2x the amount for $9 more, off ebay and get it shipped for free to WA.
All I'm looking for are the 180pt mini snaptites. Can get 60 of them for $39 but shipping was the same amount. And a few monster boxes

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Frustrating man. Hit two BINs on some dollar cards from a seller and the last one I somehow with my iPhone paid for just the one card and his $3 shipping. I wanted a few more of his cards but don't want to continue because I'm not sure he will honor the combined shipping because I paid already for the one. I sent a detailed message about what happened and I had not heard from him until I just got an invoice for another $4 for the 2nd card.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
top of the muffin to y'all fine fellow FCBers. It is official ... my son is a REAL teenager. He slept in until 12 today! Ok, off to hunting for more Canseco I don't have!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Soggy day here in Cincy. Went to the annual Thanksgiving weekend show here. Decent deals and I was able to pick up MTSS item(s). Lots of vendors at the show said they was having a great show and they all seemed pleased with the traffic flow of people. Most of the people seemed to be in a buying mood as well.

Enjoy the rest of your day all!

Fordman

Members online

No members online now.