Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats the value on this beast....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Crazy how prices dropped, remember the quad Wagner/Cobb/Ruth/(forgot the 4th guy haha) that went for $80K and two of the signatures were later proven fake? I think this card gets $30K pretty much any day of the week and up to $40K I'd guess on a really good day. I know it's crazy to say about such a sick card, but I wish the design was better.

A_Pharis

Crazy how prices dropped, remember the quad Wagner/Cobb/Ruth/(forgot the 4th guy haha) that went for $80K and two of the signatures were later proven fake? I think this card gets $30K pretty much any day of the week and up to $40K I'd guess on a really good day. I know it's crazy to say about such a sick card, but I wish the design was better.

I think this is the replacement card for the one that was proven to contain fakes.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

I agree on the design. that card deserved so much better!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I think this is the replacement card for the one that was proven to contain fakes.

I think you're right, right after I posted I did some quick googling and the first article I read said that this was the replacement. It's hard to think of many modern game-used or auto cards that would get $40K+

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I like how they give it an arbitrary grade of 8 for the autograph.

ps...and the scans are horrendous for an item of this magnitude. If it's the actual owner, then buy a new scanner. If it's a middle man then go out of business if you can't properly get high res scans through slabs.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts