Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Most Ridiculous Case Break Ever???? Case Hit in Every Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Man that Red Sox guy is living large! That Braun is serial numbered to his jersey too. Lucky collectors there.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Nuts. Imagine if that was someone's personal case?

Recap in order of hits:

1. Pedroia/Ortiz Dual Auto Jumbo Patch Relic Book
2. Taveras/Wacha/Adams triple auto 8/10
3. Ventura, Y. Auto Patch Relic Platinum Parallel
4. Kuroda/Iwakuma dual auto 19/25
5. Molina/Posey dual auto patch relic book
6. Ripken Jr./Smith, O./Yount triple auto 9/10
7. Ortiz, D. auto patch relic
8. Jones, A./Machado, M. dual auto /25
9. Mauer, J. auto patch relic
10. Glavine/Smoltz dual auto /25
11. Puig/Trout dual auto jumbo patch relic book
12. Heaney/Yelich/Stanton triple auto 05/10
13. Ventura, Y. auto patch relic
14. Taveras/Springer dual auto /25
15. Darvish, Y. Simply Supreme orange parallel auto
16. Johnson, R./Griffey Jr. dual auto /25
17. Ortiz, D. auto patch relic
18. Lynn/Fisk dual auto /25
19. Springer plate auto 1/1
20. Braun jumbo patch auto 8/40

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I've always thought products like this with multiple duals of guys on different teams were awful for group breakers. I dunno how they decide who gets a card like the Trout/Puig, I guess through a coin flip or random.org drawing? Imagine having the Angels and not getting that card

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I've always thought products like this with multiple duals of guys on different teams were awful for group breakers. I dunno how they decide who gets a card like the Trout/Puig, I guess through a coin flip or random.org drawing? Imagine having the Angels and not getting that card

Normally it is the first name listed. Someone sometimes it is randomized by the two teams.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Most of the breakers on FB and breakers TV random the names to decide.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
It's like whoever was in charge of packaging at Topps had to elave early that day, so they just shoved all the case hits into a few cases and went to go get their kids.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Or the bar.

I think this is the genesis of a new product. Topps Overload, with the tagline, "A redemption card in every pack." I wonder what the chances of all those getting fulfilled is.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'd love to see the profitability of a dream case like this, I think it would shock some people how you could have all those 'case hits' and still not make out all that well #stickerautos

I started counting which packs would be profitable (at $80 per, which I think was SRP)...I believe there were only 4. If you sold everything at auction, you'd probably only see about 35% ROI after fees.

Members online

Latest posts