Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1993 Topps Finest Negatives?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Has anyone heard of these before / does anyone know anything about them at all? Just curious ...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
water soaked and split cards?

attachment.php

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/whats-the-story-behind-these.34270/

Last edited:

mouschi

May 18, 2012

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
The 1993 Finest are BS too. For a while they gain acceptance after Bob Nappe had some graded but ProCards, but they graded everything. He was well know in the 1993 market and with him selling graded cards people well wild about them. Later more fakes were made of different chrome cards and everyone found out that they had been taken.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
The 1993 Finest are BS too. For a while they gain acceptance after Bob Nappe had some graded but ProCards, but they graded everything. He was well know in the 1993 market and with him selling graded cards people well wild about them. Later more fakes were made of different chrome cards and everyone found out that they had been taken.

Ok, so there is no such thing as a "real" 1993 finest negative?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've got a few Clark's , bought them for a few bucks just for the look. I'll post what I have later.

Ryan

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Those look cool, going to have to read the article now

See? this is how sick player collectors are. One person writes an article to call out a forger, and the player collectors view it as a tutorial on how to make the same for their own collection, lol!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
See? this is how sick player collectors are. One person writes an article to call out a forger, and the player collectors view it as a tutorial on how to make the same for their own collection, lol!
You and [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] are in the minority here, as in a minority of 2... Don't lump us "normal" player collectors in with you nuts! ��

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

That's right, I'm going to test out a common Finest and if it works I'm moving on to the 2005 Finest refractors and colors of Dawson lol

mouschi

May 18, 2012
You and [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] are in the minority here, as in a minority of 2... Don't lump us "normal" player collectors in with you nuts! ��

Lol! Hey now, I'm just trying to make myself feel normal and fit in with you guys.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I fell victim to the scammer back then with these. They are still in my PC and are cool but I am not a fan of scammers.

Members online