Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Donruss preview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I wonder if they will include Kirby Puckett again this year. I busted 1 box of 2015 donruss and it was a decent break.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah I actually like panini products. It seems like you get better stuff than with the low end topps products. It helps that I don't care about logos since it reminds me of the types of cards that were out when I was a kid.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I like Panini products as well but the designs are starting to look the same each year. I wonder if Mike Brady is the lead designer of the Donruss base sets? The donruss logo is too big as well.

Fordman
Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Donruss is all about the parallels anyway. They could get a little more creative with the base cards though. The base set woulda looked better if the design of the Rated a Rookie were the base cards but even then, lose the white. Take some chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I seriously wish they would shrink the Donruss logo. I like that they are using the older logo, but make it smaller. It should not dominate the design, especially when it is the only logo on the cards. It makes the lack of team logos that much more apparent.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Panini's blog says 2016 donruss will feature a more limited hobby-only release. I wonder if that means a cut in the print run compared to previous years.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Rehash! Though the back to the future patch card looked cool. I liked the last couple of years worth as well but....they really need to change it up. Maybe give it a 90 or 91 or even a 92(yes I actually liked 92) look.

Members online

Latest posts