Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*~*~*~*~*~*~ Friday Morning Thread *~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Posted it last night, Star Wars was good. It felt ALOT like it was from the original trilogy and most folks there gave it positive reviews...

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Feeling much much better today. Kicked the scratchy throat and mild sinus congestion I had. Really starting to ponder the benefits of the holes drilled in sinus cavity surgery. My son had it done years ago, never has a sinus issue.

Hope all is well in FCB land and Have a Great Day!

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning everyone. I have a question, does anyone ever leave feedback on eBay anymore? I've sold quite a bit lately with 2 positive feedbacks. Obviously it's not crazy important but I leave it every time

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

Feeling much much better today. Kicked the scratchy throat and mild sinus congestion I had. Really starting to ponder the benefits of the holes drilled in sinus cavity surgery. My son had it done years ago, never has a sinus issue.

Hope all is well in FCB land and Have a Great Day!

Fordman

Good news

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. I have a question, does anyone ever leave feedback on eBay anymore? I've sold quite a bit lately with 2 positive feedbacks. Obviously it's not crazy important but I leave it every time

I leave feedback for all transactions for one reason only because I went years without leaving feedback. I buy so much stuff that I leave feedback just to keep track of what I have and have not received.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I do but I'm never in a rush to do it. When I think about it I will go in and leave feedback. Usually every couple of weeks but I do it.

Morning all.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning everyone..

At work we get to take our gifts to one of the local charities where we adopt families each Christmas..

We have a "food court" where some of my co-workers will go to Costco and pick up extra stuff (snacks, soda, etc) and we sell them in our food court store.. This year we raised about $8,000 and adopted around 20 special families (cancer, military, etc) give or take.. So the family I ended up with is a family of 4. The youngest son who is 7 has cancer and has brother is 9.. When I got my list, I showed it to my wife and she went on to Target.com as they had the Black Friday specials and she got some great deals.. She ended up with free shipping, handling, and some other discounts on top of everything else which makes it easier to get other items for the parents.

If you get a chance to do something like this at your work, it's a great morale booster..

Hope everyone has a great day!

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011

I leave feedback on every transaction, but I find I get feedback left for me only about 70% of the time. Most people just don't bother anymore :(

Latest posts