Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 12/28********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone! Happy Monday!

Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Four days of work (three 12s and most likely a half day) and then a New Years party are going to make this one tired guy this week! Especially since we have a ton of cleaning to do in advance of the party!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hour to go until I nap. No plans today except to continue to reholder my PC. It's been slow but I see progress. Hope all is well for the FCB crew!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

623f4de4-253e-4a13-bddd-aa8f13b12d8c_zps2toobjfm.jpg

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. I have never been a fan of Texas but thoughts and prayers to those affected by the awful weather all over the state. Thank the good Lord I'm not stationed in El Paso anymore.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

60 degrees yesterday, 39 degrees today in Cincy. Going to be another temperature roller coaster this week then the bottom drops out with normal January temps.

Off to the children's museum in Indianapolis today.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Back to work for a full work week, but we don't do much on New Years. Jen is taking her best friend to see Amy Schumer on New Years Eve which sold out extremely quick. They lucked out and got tickets center stage five rows back. I'll be at home with the little guy and will watch Felix's perfect game from start to finish :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hey all. Returned to work for a short 3 hours this morning (damn payroll), gonna take off tomorrow, go in Wednesday, and then call it a week lol Woulda taken a week's vacation if I didn't have end of the month things that needed to get done. No complaints though. Got home just in time, currently getting pounded with snow here in south central WI. Roads bad now, if the snow turns to freezing rain tonight as they say might happen it's gonna get ugly. Just going to sip this coffee and take advantage of the kids new video games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts